Pennsylvania Medical Society | FAQ: Act 13 Physician Self-reporting Rules
Posted by Clark Venable on 10/12/2004
Pennsylvania Medical Society | FAQ: Act 13 Physician Self-reporting Rules:
- How did the physician reporting provisions come to be included in the law?
- What tort and insurance reforms were created by Act 13?
- What patient safety elements were included in the law in exchange for these reforms?
- What are the physician reporting requirements under Act 13, and should physicians be alarmed by these or by the State Board’s investigation process?
- How does the State Board determine which cases warrant an investigation?
This post has 0 replies
See full thread